TERMS & CONDITIONS
Peters Wild Weekend
Australasian Food Group Pty Ltd, trading as Peters Ice Cream. ABN 11154314913, 254-294 Wellington Road, Mulgrave, VIC 3170, Australia. Ph: 03 9565 7777
Start date: 23/03/18 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 06/05/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 14 years of age or older. Entrants between 14 and up to but not including 18 years of age must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase one (1) or more Eligible Product/s in a single transaction at any Event, Birch Carroll & Coyle, Greater Union and GU Film House Cinema in ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA or WA (“Participating Venues”); and
- visit www.WinWithPeters.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and phone number), last 4 digits from their ice cream wrapper barcode of the Eligible Product purchased and the Participating Venue of purchase.
Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission as to whether or not they are a winner of an instant win prize and that they have been entered into the major prize draw.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original ice cream wrapper for the Eligible Product showing the product barcode.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
- Peters CONNOISSEUR Vanilla ice cream
- Peters CONNOISSEUR Mango and Coconut ice cream
- PPeters CONNOISSEUR Murray River Salted Caramel ice cream
- Peters CONNOISSEUR Belgian Chocolate and Hazelnut ice cream
- Peters CONNOISSEUR Cookies and Cream ice cream
- Peters CONNOISSEUR Montana Mountain ice cream
- Peters DRUMSTICK Vanilla ice cream
- Peters DRUMSTICK Super Choc ice cream
- Peters Maxibon ice cream
Multiple entries permitted per person, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person and per email address each day;
- by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased in accordance with the entry requirements above; and
- entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
up to AUD $49,230
The Major Prize:
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$6,100.00 depending on date and exact point of departure
Winning Method: Major Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 08/05/18 at 03:00 pm AEST
The Major Prize is a Taronga Zoo Sydney Roar and Snore experience plus exclusive behind-the-scenes tour for four (4) people (children under the age of 8 are not eligible to participate in the prize) and includes:
- 4 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW, plus return transfers from Sydney Airport to Taronga Zoo Sydney (flights and transfers only provided if the winner doesn’t reside within NSW) (total maximum flight and transfer cost allowance for all 4 people is up to AUD$3,000);
- 1 night stay at Taronga Zoo Sydney Roar and Snore experience in a luxury safari tent accommodation for 4 people. Includes buffet dinner, guided night Zoo Safari, tent accommodation, dinner, refreshments, breakfast, two back of house tours and admission to the zoo the following day for the winner and 3 friends at Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088 (children under the age of 8 are not able to participate in this experience); and
- a morning of behind the scenes access at Taronga Zoo Sydney including an exclusive experience with our Giraffes, Pygmy Hippos and Bongo for four (4) people.
Instant Win Prize No. 1:
Number of this prize: 1900
Value (per prize): AUD$7.80
Winning Method: Instant Win
The prize is one (1) free small popcorn from any Participating Venue.
Instant Win Prize No. 2:
Number of this prize: 1900
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$6
Winning Method: Instant Win
The prize is one (1) free Peters “Drumstick” ice cream from any Participating Venue.
Instant Win Prize No. 3:
Number of this prize: 1900
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$6
Winning Method: Instant Win
The prize is buy one (1) Peters “Connoisseur” ice cream and get one (1) “Connoisseur” ice cream of equal value free, at any Participating Venue.
^Free Connoisseur Ice Cream must be of equal value to that purchased.
Instant Win Prize No. 4:
Number of this prize: 1900
Value (per prize): AUD$2.90
Winning Method: Instant Win
The prize is offer to purchase a large combo for cost of small combo at any Participating Venue.
No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
Conditions applicable to Instant win prizes:
See clause 6 below for details. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
Conditions applicable to Major Prize:
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel must be taken by 10/5/19, and is subject to booking, flight availability and availability at Taronga Zoo.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- At all stages of the experience, winners and keepers will be separated from the animals to ensure safety.
- Taronga Zoo may amend any of the behind the scenes experience at any point to ensure the safety of the winner, animal keeper and animal.
- The prize can be claimed and utlised on any day of the week (Monday to Sunday) and is dependent on Taronga Zoo Roar & Snore availability at a date agreed by Taronga and the prize winner no later than 10/05/19.
- Entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation (excluding the Participating Cinemas), including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter. It is condition of entry that the winner’s story and photograph is supplied to the Participating Venues for their use for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Taronga Zoo Sydney will liaise with the winner and determine a date for the major prize experience to be fulfilled. For the avoidance of doubt, Taronga Zoo Sydney have final say on what date they are available to fulfil the prize. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the winner will forfeit the entire prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
The Major Prize winner will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winner will be published at www.WinWithPeters.com.au by 21/05/18.
The Instant Prize winners will be notified immediately upon submission of the entry form whether or not they have won an instant win prize.
The Major Prize must be claimed by 09/08/18 at 03:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed Major Prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/08/18 at 03:00 pm AEST at The Promotion Factory Pty Ltd - TPF Think, 25 St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.WinWithPeters.com.au by 23/08/18.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Major Prize Draw:
- The draw will take place at The Promotion Factory Pty Ltd - TPF Think, 25 St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia at 03:00 pm AEST on 08/05/18 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
Instant Winners will be sent an email with prize voucher barcode to redeem their instant win prize. This email will also include name of the Participating Cinema where purchased, plus the winner’s first and last name which staff have the right to check matches their ID to validate the prize. Instant winners can redeem Instant Prize voucher at any Participating Venue of their choosing. The winner must surrender their voucher to claim the prize. Instant Prizes to expire at 11.59pm on 13th May 2018. Instant Win Voucher will entitle customer to 1 instant win item and is single use only.
Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companions may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed by the Promoter and/or the Participating Venues and acknowledges that the Promoter and the Participating Venues may use any such photos, footage, marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT TP18/00450, NSW LTPS/18/22577, SA T18/398.